|There are a total of 200 points possible during
the semester. What follows is a breakdown of the possible points for
each assignment. After this breakdown is the scale of
points for particular letter grades.
|Possible Points Per
| Formal Projects: 109 pts.
Six Formal Project Drafts: 6 pts.
- Project 1: Self-Description Report/Definition Exercise (7
- Project 2: Technical Definition Project (15 pts.)
- Project 3: Technical Description Project (15 pts.)
- Project 4: Process Analysis (Including Graphic) Project (25
- Project 5: Instruction Sheet Project (25 pts.)
- Project 6: Web Page Project (25 pts.)
Six Audience Profile Sheets: 12 pts.
Fourteen Online Participation Activities: 28 pts.
Three Editing Exercises: 18 pts.
Two Quizzes on Course Material: 20 pts.
Orientation Quiz: 4 pts.
- One point per rough draft
|Semester Total of