College and Career Expo
Don’t miss the 2019 College and Career Expo at Harper College
Saturday, April 27, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
1200 W. Algonquin Road, Palatine, IL 60067
Avante Center, Building X and
Park in Lot 3
Ignite your child’s excitement for learning and higher education. Join us for our 9th annual College and Career Expo. Experience over 50 educational and interactive activities and demonstrations in various areas of interest including:
- Art, Design and Performing Arts
- Business, Entrepreneurship and Information Technology
- Engineering, Math and Computer Science
- Health Science
- Liberal Arts, Language and Communication
- Manufacturing and Construction
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Public Service
- Social Science
Many activities are geared towards children in grades 4-8 and their families. High School students can also experience our Career and Technical labs, Simulation Hospital/Surgical Technology Suite, Entrepreneurship Center and MakerSpace and many other areas. This free event is family friendly and open to everyone.
Featuring the following activities, departments and organizations:
- Simulation Hospital and Surgical Technology Suite
- Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
- World Languages
- Palatine Police Department K9 Demonstration
- Arlington Heights Memorial Library
- Elk Grove Village Public Library
- Barrington Area Library
- Palatine Area Library
- Schaumburg Township District Library
- Sketch Up 3D Design – Architecture and Interior Design
- MakerSpace and Entrepreneur Center
- Solar Telescopes
- Engineering Building Challenge
- Sands of the World Passport
- WISE (Women in Science and Engineering) Demo Room
- Harper Society of Engineers - Battlebots & NASA Rover
- Print Palette Cookies
- Design your own Poster
- Indian Trails Library
- Northwest Community Healthcare
- All Expo activities are FREE of charge.
- Students in grades 4-8 and their families (including parents, grandparents, younger and older siblings) are invited.
- Free refreshments are available while supplies last.
- Food will also be available for purchase.
- Expo activities will be videotaped and photographed.