Introduction to Manufacturing and Safety Class at EWC
Get ready for a career in Manufacturing with this introduction to the manufacturing world - Introduction to Manufacturing and Safety (MFT 102).
- Class provides specific instruction to facilitate safe work practices in industrial environments
- Introduces manufacturing specializations such as mechatronics, precision machining and welding
- Covers fire safety, pressurized gases, electrical hazards, and safe machine usage.
- Students will also become acquainted with OSHA policy.
- Students will have the opportunity to earn the Safety Certification through Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC).
Attend a FREE Information Session
Education and Work Center
6704 Barrington Rd,
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Monday, July 16 or
Wednesday, August 1