DREAM has representatives serving on many Strategic Planning teams and shared governance committees including but not limited to the Diversity Committee and the Faculty Senate. Our members also lead student clubs for students from ethnically diverse groups.
Each year in August DREAM and the Diversity Committee sponsor a Meet and Greet Open House whereby the Harper Community is invited to stop by and meet the new faculty, deans and historically underrepresented racial and ethnic diverse groups.
- Each Spring DREAM sponsors a networking session for all full-time and adjunct faculty and historically underrepresented racial and ethnic diverse groups.
- Each April DREAM celebrates the conclusion of the DREAM Mentoring Program with the entire Harper Community.
- Each Summer DREAM members lead and participate in the:
- Summer Scholars Summer Enrichment Program
- DREAM members also facilitate and/or attend the African-American and Latino parent student orientations.
- American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education, Inc.
- Asian Pacific Americans in Higher Education
- Blacks in Higher Education
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Journal of Hispanic Education
- National Science Foundation: Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in Science and Engineering
- The Black Collegian