Fashion isn’t only about designing clothes. The business side of the industry can often be overlooked. However, trend analyzation, promoting, apparel quality assessment, and more, are key aspects to succeeding in the fashion world.
Harper’s Fashion Merchandising program offers you courses like fashion history, fashion forecasting, textiles, and business math, and hands-on learning experiences with the annual Student Fashion Show and student-run boutique Studio V, to prepare you for a career in fashion coordinating, fashion show production, styling, or store managing.
- Associate in Applied Science: Fashion Studies—Fashion Entrepreneurship
- Associate in Applied Science: Fashion Studies—Fashion Merchandising
- Annual Student Fashion Show
- Career Paths: Fashion Merchandising
- Course: Fashion Studies (FAS)
- Fashion Through the Decades (online exhibit)
- Studio V
- Meet our faculty
For more information about starting your college education at Harper, please contact Admissions Outreach at 847.925.6700 or fill out our Request information form.