Fast Track Graduation
Every step of your educational journey is worth celebrating! The Fast Track program has graduation celebrations twice per year to honor our certificate and degree graduates. These celebrations are in addition to Harper’s main commencement ceremony in spring.
The Fast Track graduation includes a general reception and a short program. The atmosphere is casual, and the entire event is one hour.
Graduates will receive additional information through an e-vite sent by Fast Track. Family and friends are invited to attend. Please be sure to RSVP right away with your number of guests. A map and directions are below.
- Children are invited to attend, and we love having family members and friends join the celebration!
- Dress is casual. Graduates do not need a cap and gown.
- Graduates will have the opportunity to have their picture taken with their guests and their classmates.
Upcoming Fast Track Graduation Celebration
Monday, July 15, 2019, 5–6 p.m.
Wojcik Conference Center, Main Palatine Campus (Map)
- General reception begins at 5:00 p.m. in the dining room.
- Short program begins at 5:30 p.m. in the amphitheater.
- A student speaker will address the graduates.
- Each graduate will be recognized and have your picture taken.
Please RSVP with your total number of event attendees by July 5 to Dana Snisko.
Map and directions
The Wojcik Conference Center (Building W) is located off Roselle Road, just north of Algonquin Road. The parking lot is next to the building. The address, map and directions are below. Park in Lot 14 and enter through the main entrance.
There also is a circle drive for guest drop-off and pick-up.
Wojcik Conference Center (Map)
1200 W. Algonquin Road, Building W
Palatine, IL 60067
Application for graduation
If you plan to graduate with a certificate or degree in Spring or Summer, 2019, you must complete the Application for Degree/Certificate Completion.
For all questions about graduation, please call Fast Track at 847.925.6438.