Supply Chain Management Certificate
This program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) encompasses the people, processes and technology responsible for bringing goods and services to the customer and consumer. In today’s competitive business environment, organizations must share effective and efficient supply chains to ensure sustainable growth and profitability.
Earn 4 Certificates in 1 Program in Just Over 1 Year
Earn four certificates with the successful completion of this program - in just over one year:
- Inventory/Production Control
- Supply Chain Management
Benefits of This Fast Track Program
- Earn college credit that can be applied toward an accredited Associate's degree.
- Prepare to enter a new industry or advance your career within SCM.
- Apply newly acquired knowledge within your current position.
- Get support from academic counselors throughout the program.
- Interact and share experiences with fellow students as part of a cohort.
- Learn from established industry professionals with SCM expertise.
- Acquire Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) portable credentials for specific modules.
What You'll Learn
- The various components of an End-to-End (E2E) supply chain within an organization
- How the supply chain drives the overall business and financial objectives
- Each of the processes involved within specific supply chain functions
- The role of technology in supply chain management
- Regulatory, legal and global implications of SCM
- The current trends in the industry including consumer and customer behavior and expectations
- How to evaluate the challenges, opportunities and operations associated with SCM
- How to solve problems within the quantitative and qualitative framework of an SCM program
- The types of positions and careers available within SCM today
Space is limited for the August 14, 2018 program start.
Supply Chain Management Certificate Program Courses
Classes held at the Harper Professional Center (HPC) in Schaumburg
|SAMPLE COURSE SCHEDULE
Your actual schedule may be different.
|Orientation Session||Attend a mandatory orientation focused on your success in the program.|
|Semester 1||Course||Credits||Course Name|
|SCM 101||3||Supply Chain Management|
|SCM 126||3||Demand Planning|
|SCM 122||3||Inventory Management|
|Semester 2||Course||Credits||Course Name|
|SCM 259||3||Sourcing and Supply Management|
|Procurement Certificate earned.|
|SCM 120||3||Production Control|
|Semester 3||Course||Credits||Course Name|
|SCM 226||3||Advanced Planning and Integration|
|Inventory/Production Control Certificate earned.|
|Supply Chain Management Certificate earned.|
|Semester 4||Course||Credits||Course Name|
|SCM 124||3||Warehouse Operations|
|SCM 228||3||Logistics Design and Strategy|
|Logistics Certificate earned.|
|Total program credits: 30|
Job Outlook and Wage Information
Harper's Supply Chain Management certificate programs can help you prepare for positions in:
- Purchasing/Procurement and Supply Management
- Operations and Production Control
- Transportation and Logistics
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Control
- Materials Management
- Demand Planning
- Customer Service and Fulfillment Operations
- Supply Chain Analytics and Coordination
Production, Planning, & Expediting Clerks
First-Line Supervisors of Production & Operating Workers
Supply Chain Manager
You may also be interested in other Supply Chain Management options.