Status Start Term Application Window
Accepting applications Fall 2021 April 1 - September 13, 2021
opening soon Spring 2022 September 15 - January 7, 2022
For all those interested in pursuing a career in Massage Therapy, Harper College's Massage Therapy Certificate is a great place to start. Prospective students can contact the Program Coordinator Jeremy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or to set up a web chat to discuss the program.
- Review the Massage Therapy program video
- Learn about admission reqiurements
- Submit an application to Harper if you have not done so already
- Fall 2021 Massage Therapy Permit Form
- Complete a Criminal History Background check through the Harper College Police Department, located on the second floor of Building D, near parking lot 6 and the parking ramp. When filling out the request form, indicate that the background check is being requested for the Massage Therapy Program. (There is a $20 fee for this which must be paid online through the Harper PD's website.) Results are typically received in about 10 business days.
Hear the Program Coordinator discuss these steps in this Massage Therapy Admissions Process - video
Questions / Need Help?
At any time you can contact the Program Coordinator Jeremy Miller (email@example.com) to ask questions or get help with these steps. We look forward to working with you!