Status Start Term Application Window
Accepting applications Fall 2021 April 1 - July 16, 2021
opening soon Spring 2022 July 17 - January 7, 2022
For those interested in pursuing a career in Massage Therapy, Harper College's Massage Therapy Certificate is a great launching pad for your new career! Prospective students can contact the Program Coordinator Jeremy Miller at email@example.com to arrange a tour, ask questions or to discuss the profession or program.
- Review the Massage Therapy program video
- Learn about admission requirements
- Submit a credit-course application to Harper if you have not done so already
- Fall 2021 Massage Therapy Permit Form
- Complete a Criminal History Background check through the Harper College Police Department, located in Building B, near parking lot 14 on the west side of campus. When filling out the request form, indicate that the background check is being requested for the Massage Therapy Program. (There is a $20 fee for this which must be paid online through the Harper PD's website.) Results typically are received in about 10 business days.
Hear the Program Coordinator discuss these steps in this Massage Therapy Admissions Process - video
Questions / Need Help?
At any time you can contact the Program Coordinator Jeremy Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask questions or get help with these steps. We look forward to working with you!