DePaul University Majors and Programs
Earn your bachelor's degree from
Current Majors and Programs
Communication and Media (BA)
- DePaul University’s BA in Communication and Media is designed for students interested in multiple fields of communication.
- You will learn fundamental communication and critical thinking skills needed to enter jobs across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
- You will take courses from a variety of programs in the College of Communication and School of Cinematic Arts, including: digital cinema; communication and technology; journalism; organizational communications; and, public relations and advertising.
Information Technology (BS)
- DePaul University’s BS in Information Technology emphasizes the technical aspects of information technology while also providing you with a foundation in business and technical communication.
- You will gain expertise in: computer security; database construction; programming; problem solving; and, project management.
Business Administration (BAPS)
- DePaul University’s Bachelor of Arts in Professional Studies (BAPS) with a major in Business Administration program is designed for adult students who aim to advance to leadership or managerial positions in the workforce.
- The Business Administration major offers a practical business curriculum that provides exposure to a variety of functional areas such as: technology; project management; marketing; and, operations.
Register for upcoming DePaul-Harper University Center Information Sessions:
Take the first step
Take your first step toward earning a bachelor’s degree at the University Center by requesting information. A University Center representative will reach out to review your academic goals and create a customized University Center plan.
Join us on Monday, June 11 at 5:30 p.m. for an information session about the partnerships and programs available at the University Center.
Now enrolling for Fall 2018. For priority consideration, please complete this form.