Information for Students
We understand this has been a challenging time, that’s why we are offering more resources than ever to help you succeed in life and in class.
- Tuition Relief Programs
- Flexible Tuition Payment Plans
- Well Track Mental Health App
- Hawks Care Resource Center
- Technology Loans
- Student Printing
- Virtual Events to Get Involved
- Online Tutoring and Academic Support
- Curbside Pickup for Library Materials
- Curbside Pickup for HarperStore (Bookstore) Purchases
- Virtual Workouts
- Job Placement Support
For Spring 2021, all classes will begin online. No labs will take place on campus before March 15, 2021.
If public health conditions have improved, a limited number of labs requiring on-campus instruction for degree and certificate completion will be brought back to campus the second eight weeks, which is March 15 - May 21, 2021.