CAMPUS REC DAY & FREE GUEST DAY: Thursday, September 5
Join us at the Health and Recreation Center for Campus Rec Day and enjoy these activities:
- Zumba with the President
- Drop-in intramural sports tournaments
- Learn to play pickleball, Spikeball and Kan Jam
- Powerlifting tips from our Personal Trainers
- Gaming Room Preview
- Naming contest for our new Gaming Room
- Submit your favorite games for the Gaming Room
- And more!
See the full schedule of events below.
Free T-shirts for those that participate in two Rec Day events (supplies are limited) and bring your own water bottle!
Schedule of Events
Zumba with the President (Court B)
12 - 1 pm
4 - 5 pm
Power Lifting Tips - Ask the Personal Trainers (Court B)
11 am - 12 pm
1 - 2 pm
5 - 6 pm
Learn to Play Pickleball, Spikeball and Kan Jam (Court A)
11 am- 2:30 pm
3 vs. 3 Drop In Basketball Single Elimination Tournament (Court C)
11 am - 3 pm
Fencing Demo (Court D)
1:30 - 2:30 pm
Dodgeball Single Elimination Tournament (Court C and Court D)
3 - 6 pm
Game Room Preview, Naming Contest and Game Selections (Room 1201)
11 am - 5 pm
Recreational Sports and Fitness Day
Join us on Friday, February 22, 2019 at the Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center (Building M) to support health, wellness and fitness!
Free Fitness Demos
Free Fitness Walking Class
KanJam Frisbee Game
Free T-Shirts (starting 10:45am)
Giveaways, and more!
Why do you Rec? #RecDay
- 7:30 am Medicine Ball Demo (20 min) on the Fitness Floor*
- 9:00 am Power Lifting for Beginners Demo (20 min) on the Fitness Floor*
- 11 am Medicine Ball Demo (20 min) on the Fitness Floor*
- 11 am -12:45 pm Drop-In KanJam Frisbee Games in the Field house*
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm Instructor lead Fitness Walking Class on Elevated Trac
- 12 pm Power Lifting for Beginners Demos (20 min) on the Fitness Floor*
- 1:30 pm Medicine Ball Demo (20 min) on the Fitness Floor
- 3:00 pm Power Lifting for Beginners Demo (20 min) on the Fitness Floor*
*First come, first served.
Harper Students! Activate your free membership today!
Access to the Health and Recreation Center is FREE to Harper College students enrolled in a credit class during the current semester. **
**For free membership qualifications and restrictions, please stop by the Health and Recreation Center (Building M) welcome desk.