Healthy Hawks 4 - Week Fitness Challenge
Looking for some motivation? Campus Recreation is here to help and you can win prizes.
Walk, hike, bike, dance and move your way into shape this fall with the Harper Hawks 4-Week Fitness Challenge from Monday, October 19 through Sunday, November 15. Must be 18 years or older to participate.
Form a team with your colleagues, family or friends or register as an individual. Track activities or steps. No technology needed. Tracking devices and tracking apps are encouraged.
- Virtual guidance
- Fitness tips from our personal trainers
- Activity time/steps conversion chart
- Individual and team tracking
- Weekly drawings with prizes
- Team participation and overall challenge prizes
- Weekly Drawing Prize: Win a $20 Amazon gift card (all active individual participants or individuals registered to a team are entered into the weekly drawing).
- Overall Team Participation Prize: Win a Harper College Campus Recreation Intramural Champion T-shirt for all team members as long as all team members participate in all four weeks of the challenge.
- Overall Individual Challenge Prize: One individual who participates in all four weeks and earns the most activity points/steps will win a Fitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker with a Free 1-Year Fitbit Premium Trial, 24/7 Heart Rate, one size in black worth $99.95.
Earn double points by participating in Harper Campus Rec's free virtual workouts!
Monday 12 p.m. Full Body Circuit Training w/Cindy 60 minutes
Tuesday 4 p.m. Yoga w/Cat 60 minutes
Wednesday 12 p.m. HIIT w/Beth 60 minutes
Thursday 8 a.m. Move, Manipulate and Meditate w/Dan 60 minutes
Friday 12 p.m. Core Strength and Stability w/Cindy 60 minutes
Saturday 9:30 a.m. HIIT w/Beth 60 Minutes
Sunday 11 a.m. Pilates Cross Training w/Jenn 60 Minutes
Note: Registration opens Thursday, October 1 and closes Friday, October 16. Challenge begins Monday, October 19 and ends Sunday, November 15. Registration is closed.