Healthy Hawks 4-Week Fitness Challenge Official Rules and Eligibility
Eligibility: Harper College Department of Campus Recreation Healthy Hawks 4-Week Fitness Challenge is open to all persons at least eighteen (18) years of age.
Sponsor: Harper College Department of Campus Recreation – 1200 Algonquin Rd, Palatine, IL 60067
Promotion Period: Promotion begins when the challenge begins - Monday, October 16, 2020 and will end when the challenge ends on Sunday, November 15, 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- Weekly Drawing Prize: win a $20 Amazon gift card (all active individual participants are entered into a weekly drawing including all individuals registered to a team).
- Overall Team Participation Prize: T-shirts for the entire team whose members participate in all four weeks of the challenge.
- Overall Individual Challenge Prize: Win a Fitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker with a Free 1-Year Fitbit Premium Trial, 24/7 Heart Rate, one size in black worth $99.95. One individual who participates in all four weeks and earns the most activity points/steps will win.
How to enter:
All participants must register online for the Healthy Hawks 4-Week Fitness Challenge by Friday, October 16 and participate in the fitness challenge from October 19 to November 15, 2020.
No purchase necessary:
No purchase necessary to enter the fitness challenge, the weekly drawings, overall team participation challenge and the overall individual challenge.
How we will select the winner:
- Weekly Drawing Prize: Each participant will be assigned a number (internally) and an online random number generator will be used to select a random number. That number will correspond to a participant number to determine the winner of the weekly drawing.
- Overall Team Participation Prize: Campus Recreation staff will track all participation and determine the team or teams that have had all team members actively participate in the challenge for the entire four weeks.
- Overall Challenge Prize (Individual): Campus Recreation staff will track individual activities/steps based on the individuals weekly entries during the entire four weeks.
Notification of the winners:
- Weekly Drawing Prize: Weekly drawing winners will be notified by 4 p.m. on the Thursday after the week of the drawing. Weekly drawings are based on the week starting on a Monday and ending on Sunday. All weekly activity entries must be entered to the Campus Recreation staff no later than 12 noon on the Monday after the previous challenge week (Monday through Sunday).
- Overall Team Participation Prize: Overall team participation winners will be notified no later than 4 p.m. on Thursday, November 19, 2020. Campus Recreation staff will notify the winners via email.
- Overall Challenge Prize (Individual): Overall individual winners will be notified no later than 4 p.m. on Thursday, November 19, 2020. Campus Recreation staff will notify the winners via email.
Odds of Winning:
The odds of winning the weekly drawing prize is dependent entirely on the number of entries prior to the drawing. The team participation prize is dependent on all team members and the overall challenge prize is dependent on the time a motivation of each individual.
Collection of the prizes:
- Weekly Drawing Prize: Weekly drawing winners will be sent the Amazon virtual gift card via email.
- Overall Team Participation Prize: T-shirts will be distributed to one person on the team (team representative). The team representative will distribute the t-shirts to the members of the team.
- Overall Challenge Prize (Individual): The Fit Bit will be delivered directly to the winner via Amazon.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email for the duration of the promotion. Entries submitted from any person/email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries and information become the property of Harper Campus Recreation and will not be returned or verified. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated or mechanical means or that subverts the entry process will be void.
All entrants release Harper College and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this drawing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from this drawing and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, damages, death or monetary loss. Administrator assumes no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, entering or downloading any information or software in connection with this drawing.
Note: When beginning any new exercise program, check with your physician first. Participants should listen to their bodies, work at their own pace and cease any exercise that causes pain to reduce and avoid injury. By performing any of the suggested exercises, you are performing them at your own risk and Harper College will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you may sustain as a result of the online fitness videos, information shared on our website, in emails, and through social media. Thank you for your understanding.