The HarperStore is a resource for textbooks, supplies, spirit wear, reference and other items.
The HarperStore has a diverse selection of course material options including new, used, digital and rental textbooks which can save the student up to 50% compared to a new textbook.
The HarperStore offers home delivery for your convenience. Orders can be placed on the HarperStore website at harpershop.com
Cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card, Pay Pal, Samsung Pay or HarperStore Gift Cards can be used to pay for purchases. If you are paying by check or credit card, a photo ID must be presented at the time of purchase. You may also use financial aid to purchase textbooks. If you have questions about your balance or financial aid funds, contact the One Stop.
HarperStore Refund Guidelines
Save Your Receipts
- Textbooks in original condition may be refunded with a receipt within seven (7) calendar days from the start of classes or within two (2) days of purchase.
- Upon proof of Add/Drop, HarperStore will accept textbook returns up to thirty (30) days from the start of classes or until the end of the official Add/Drop period, whichever comes first.
- Textbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during the week of exams may not be returned for a refund but may be sold back under the book buyback policy.
- Non-textbook items in resalable condition may be refunded or exchanged at any time with the original receipt up to thirty (30) days with original tags attached.
- Computer software may be returned if it is unopened and shrink-wrapped within thirty (30) days. This does not apply to software activation codes which are non-returnable.
The HarperStore purchases textbooks adopted for the next academic term for up to 50% of the student’s purchase price, based on the course’s required quantities. HarperStore will purchase textbooks not adopted for the next academic term or in excess of course requirements at national wholesale prices.