Free tutoring is available in more than 200 courses. This assistance is provided by professional and peer tutors. Students must be enrolled in the course for which they are seeking tutoring.
Services that are offered include tutoring by appointment, tutoring on a drop-in basis and review seminars. Study guides are also available for certain courses.
Appointments may be scheduled through your Student Portal.
To make an appointment:
- Log in to your MyHarper Student Portal
- Click on Academic Success
- Click on Schedule a Tutoring Appointment
Visit our website for more information and our current schedule (harpercollege.edu/academicsupport).
Drop-ins are available for chemistry, math, developmental math and statistics in the Tutoring Center. To join a drop-in tutoring session,
- Click on Live Chat (on the website)
- Chat with the Front Desk -- they will ask you questions about your Harper ID number and the course you're looking for help with