The Harper College Continuing Education CISSP digital badge program is designed for experienced IT security-related practitioners, auditors, consultants, investigators, or instructors, including network or security analysts and engineers, network administrators, information security specialists, and risk management professionals, who are pursuing CISSP training and certification to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current computer security careers or to migrate to a related career. Through the study of all eight CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains, students will validate their knowledge by meeting the necessary preparation requirements to qualify to sit for the CISSP certification exam. Additional CISSP certification requirements include a minimum of five years of direct professional work experience in two or more fields related to the eight CBK security domains, or a college degree and four years of experience.
- LSP8500 Certified Information Systems Security Professional
CompTIA Network+ and Security+, or equivalent experience.
- Apply security and risk management principles
- Understand asset classification
- Identify security engineering concepts
- Manage communications and network security
- Apply identity and access management controls
- Test system security controls
- Apply security operations control
- Administer software development security