Earn a Harper College Continuing Education R Programming digital badge. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. Learn R programming and become skilled in this open source language and software environment. R programs are used to facilitate data analysis and visualization and help build predictive models. In this digital badge program, you will learn how to define a predictive modeling problem to study; learn R commands for data analysis, program a real-time predictive tool, and apply your approach to different predictive problems as part of class projects.
LCT8600 Introduction to R Programming
Some understanding of data analysis, programming is not a prerequisite.
- Define R programming
- Predictive problem definition used to study data in R programming
- R programming commands for data analysis, statistical validation and graphics
- Use R programming to study the predictive problem
- Basic programming to help convert R programming into a real-time predictive tool
- Apply different predictive problems as part of individual class projects