Interactive Website Design
Build credentials and become master of your own domain.
Combine your design creativity and technical skills and become adept with the key technologies used to design, build and maintain websites. This eight-course program provides in-depth instruction and experience with the most widely used web design technologies and techniques to help you create well-designed sites that set you apart from the competition. You'll learn how to specify, configure and arrange various web page elements for greatest impact and how to interconnect web assets to create interactive websites that will engage your visitors. The Interactive Website Design Digital Badge Program has been voucher approved by workNet Northern Cook County.
- Introduction to HTML and CSS, LCT 0195
- Intermediate HTML and CSS, LCT 0205
- Web Design and Usability Techniques, LCT 0201
- Introduction to jQuery, LCT 0220
- Intermediate jQuery, LCT 0320
- Responsive Website Frameworks, LCT 0420
- Interactive Website Design Portfolio Workshops, LCT 0500
Each student must pass the Interactive Website Design Portfolio Workshop after completing all the required coursework.
Basic Internet and Microsoft Office skills.
All courses are held at the Harper Professional Center, 650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg.
All courses in this program may be taken independently.