Microsoft Office Administrator
To remain competitive in today's workforce, employees must demonstrate a strong working knowledge of many software applications. This program provides you with comprehensive knowledge of the key business software applications used today and benchmarks your skill level for your employer. This Digital Badge can be completed in as little as one semester. The Microsoft Office Administrator Program has been voucher approved by workNet Northern Cook County. Successful completion includes a final portfolio of work that will help you demonstrate and market your skills.
- Introduction to Word 2016, LCT 0126
- Intermediate Word 2016, LCT 0226
- Introduction to Excel 2016, LCT 0127
- Intermediate Excel 2016, LCT 0227
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2016, LCT 0128
- Introduction to Access 2016, LCT 0129
- Introduction to Outlook 2016, LCT 0189
- Digital Communications Skills, LCT 0150
- Office Administrator Portfolio Workshop, LCT 0240
Beginning Computer Keyboarding or the ability to type 20 words per minute, and Introduction to Microsoft Windows or equivalent experience.
All courses are held at the Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg.
All courses in the program may be taken independently.
This digital badge program can be completed in one semester.