PMP Certification Prep
In this course, students will be provided with an exam preparation approach for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam. Students will receive full coverage of all exam objectives and essentials in order to be proficient in exam content before taking the exam. In class hands-on exercises and real-world scenario projects will be conducted to reinforce critical skills. Students will be provided with a copy of the latest PMBOK guide and test preparation software that will simulate the exam environment.
Students who successfully complete this course receive a digital badge. This course has been voucher approved by workNet Northern Cook County.
Performance-Based Objectives include:
- Exchange project plan data with other applications
- Update a project plan
- Manage project costs
- Report project data visually
- Reuse project plan information
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility & Ethics
- Tips and Tricks for Passing the Exam
This course is held at the Harper Professional Center, 650 E. Higgins Road, Schaumburg.