Harper College Continuing Education Launches New Website
and Online Registration System.
As of July 30, 2018, search and register for fall 2018 Harper CE courses and programs on a new website.
Enrolling in Fall term CE Courses
- Fall term (gold cover below) starts on August 20, 2018, with individual courses starting throughout the term ending December 22.
- Search for fall courses, enroll, and pay with your credit/debit card on our new website at ce.harpercollege.edu.
- First, find the course you want in the fall Course Schedule (gold cover). Visit the new website at ce.harpercollege.edu; use the new Search capability to enter a course number or title; and follow the instructions to create your student profile, enroll, and pay with a credit/debit card.
Still want to enroll in Summer term CE Courses?
- If you want to register for summer term courses (blue cover below), continue to use this website. When ready to enroll in a summer course, click Find Classes and Register below.
Get ready to enhance your career or enrich your life with courses from Harper CE. We offer hundreds of classes, digital badges, and programs all year long for learners from 8-88+.
Registration for Summer Term Courses, May-August 19, 2018
New courses are always starting at Harper Continuing Education. Details such as course dates and times are subject to change. Stay current here on our website, on your favorite social media sites, or follow our blog, CE Now!
- Attention Hoffman Estates! New music and fitness courses offered at two HE facilities.
- Driver Educationclasses for all ages and skill levels: behind-the-wheel, classroom and online!
- Center for Music & Arts(CMAC) programs including
- Microsoft Office 2016 courses at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Harper Digital Badge programs give you the skills for your next promotion or a whole new career.
- 100% Online Courses: Expanded online program from LERN, the Learning Resource Network, includes business management and supervision, data analysis, power selling, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, classroom techniques for K-12 teachers, online course development, and more.
- Earn college credit while taking qualifying CE courses.
WIOA-Approved Programs: Learn about the Harper College programs that are certified to provide education and training to workers who have been awarded vouchers under the federal Workforce Investment Act (WIOA).
- July 30 - Fall CE Registration Opens at ce.harpercollege.edu.
- July 31 – Six Sigma Information Session: Tuesday, 8:30-10:00 a.m., Bldg W, Room W219
- August 8 - Career Training Exploration Seminar: Wednesday, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- August 21 – Cosmetology Information Session: Tuesday, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Bldg X, Room X210
- August 22 - Computer Training & IT Certification Information Session: Wednesday, 6-7 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- August 28 - ACT/SAT Information Session: Tuesday, 7-8 p.m., Bldg W, Room W219
- August 29 - Microsoft Professional Technologies and Careers Information Session: Wednesday, 6-7 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- August 30 - Lifelong Learning Information Session, Thursday, 5-6 p.m., Bldg W, Room W219
- September 5 – Career Training Exploration Seminar: Wednesday, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- September 13 - LLI/BACOA Reception, Thursday, 6-8 p.m., Barrington's White House, 145 W. Main St, Barrington
- September 25 - IT Career Outlook and Job Placement Opportunities Information Session: Tuesday, 6-7 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- October 4-5 - Crime Analysts of Illinois Conference, Harper College Wojcik Conference Center (Bldg W)
- More Everyday Sociology (LLI 7039): Fridays, 8/3-8/10, 10:00-11:30 a.m., W219, Instructor: Bilal Hussain, LLI Member Fees $25 (Non-Member Fees $50)