Get ready to enhance your career or enrich your life with courses from Harper CE. We offer hundreds of classes, digital badges, and programs all year long for learners from 8-88+. Check out our new online registration system coming in August 2018.
Registration for May-August 2018 Courses
- Download the May-August 2018 Course Schedule (PDF). Get a head start on summer!
- Summer 2018 CE Course Registration is Open.
New courses are always starting at Harper Continuing Education. Details such as course dates and times are subject to change. Stay current here on our website, on your favorite social media sites, or follow our blog, CE Now!
- Attention Hoffman Estates! New music and fitness courses offered at two HE facilities.
- Driver Educationclasses for all ages and skill levels: behind-the-wheel, classroom and online!
- Center for Music & Arts(CMAC) programs including
- Microsoft Office 2016 courses at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Harper Digital Badge programs give you the skills for your next promotion or a whole new career.
- 100% Online Courses: Expanded online program from LERN, the Learning Resource Network, includes business management and supervision, data analysis, power selling, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, classroom techniques for K-12 teachers, online course development, and more.
- Earn college credit while taking qualifying CE courses.
WIOA-Approved Programs: Learn about the Harper College programs that are certified to provide education and training to workers who have been awarded vouchers under the federal Workforce Investment Act (WIOA).
- May 30 - Camp CyberPatriot Information Session: Wednesday, 5:30 p.m., Bldg W, Room W219
- May 30 - InZone Orientation Tour: Wednesday, 6 p.m., Bldg Z, Room Z102
- June 4 - InZone Orientation Tour: Monday, 6 p.m., Bldg Z, Room Z102
- June 6 - InZone Orientation Tour: Wednesday, 6 p.m., Bldg Z, Room Z102
- June 13 - Career Training Exploration Seminar: Wednesday, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- June 13 – Commercial Drone Information Session: Wednesday, 7-8 p.m., Bldg W, Room W218
- July 9 - Fall CE Registration Open: Monday
- July 17 – RN Refresher Information Session: Tuesday, 6-7 p.m., Bldg X, Room X231
- August 8 - Career Training Exploration Seminar: Wednesday, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- September 5 – Career Training Exploration Seminar: Wednesday, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- Intro to MS Project 2016 (LCT 0097): Date change, now: Mondays, 7/16-7/23, 6:00-9:15 p.m.