Harper College Continuing Education
Get ready for a new job or enrich your life with courses from Harper College Continuing Education. We offer hundreds of classes and programs year around for learners from 8-88+. Thanks for checking us out!
- Download the January-May 2018 Course Schedule (PDF).
- Join the mailing list for the latest CE Course Schedules and other publications.
- Questions? Call 847.925.6300 or email us to learn more.
Registration for May-August 2018 Courses
- Download the May-August 2018 Course Schedule (PDF). Get a head start on summer!
- Summer 2018 CE Course Registration is Open.
New courses are always starting at Harper Continuing Education. Details such as course dates and times are subject to change. Stay current here on our website, on your favorite social media sites, or follow our blog, CE Now!
- Attention Hoffman Estates! New music and fitness courses offered at two HE facilities.
- Driver Educationclasses for all ages and skill levels: behind-the-wheel, classroom and online!
- Center for Music & Arts(CMAC) programs including
- Microsoft Office 2016 courses at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Harper Digital Badge programs give you the skills for your next promotion or a whole new career.
- 100% Online Courses: Expanded online program from LERN, the Learning Resource Network, includes business management and supervision, data analysis, power selling, entrepreneurship, digital marketing, classroom techniques for K-12 teachers, online course development, and more.
- Earn college credit while taking qualifying CE courses.
WIOA-Approved Programs: Learn about the Harper College programs that are certified to provide education and training to workers who have been awarded vouchers under the federal Workforce Investment Act (WIOA).
- March 21 - BEE Beautiful Spring Event:Wednesday, noon-4 p.m., Studio V, Bldg J, 1st Floor
- April 3 – Cosmetology Information Session: Tuesday, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Bldg A, Room A139
- April 4 –Career Training Exploration Seminar: Wednesday, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- April 6 – Harper College Annual Human Services Conference: Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Wojcik Conference Center
- April 11 – Broker Pre-License Information Session: Wednesday, 6-7 p.m.
- April 11 - Camp CyberPatriot Information Session: Wednesday, 6-7:30 p.m., Bldg W, Room W218
- April 14 – Inspire U and Community Day: Saturday, all day, Harper Main Campus
- April 18 - Cyber Security for Businesses Seminar: Wednesday, April 18, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- May 2 –Career Training Exploration Seminar: Wednesday, 11 a.m.-12 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- May 8 – ACT/SAT Test Prep Information Session: Tuesday, 7-8 p.m., Bldg X, Room X231
- May 15 – Cosmetology Information Session: Tuesday, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Bldg A, Room A139
- May 16 – Computer Training Information Session: Wednesday, 6-7 p.m., Harper Professional Center (HPC), 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W., Schaumburg
- May 16 – Veterinary Assistant Information Session: Wednesday, 5-6 p.m., Bldg X, Room X210
- May 30 - InZone Orientation Tour: Wednesday, 6 p.m., Bldg Z, Room Z102
- June 4 - InZone Orientation Tour: Monday, 6 p.m., Bldg Z, Room Z102
- June 6 - InZone Orientation Tour: Wednesday, 6 p.m., Bldg Z, Room Z102
- June 13 – Commercial Drone Information Session: Wednesday, 7-8 p.m., Bldg W, Room W218
- July 17 – RN Refresher Information Session: Tuesday, 6-7 p.m., Bldg X, Room X231
- ACT/SAT Practice 101 (LAS 0011-012): Saturday, 5/19, 1-4 p.m., Tuition: $20
- Charcoal Drawing Workshop (LEI 0065): Tuesdays, 5/8-5/15, 7-10 p.m., Tuition: $125, Room C201, Instructor: Jennifer Scavone
- Banjo 1 (LMU 0452-081): Time change to 6-7 p.m., 4/2-5/7, Building P, Room P105
- Introduction to Cybersecurity (LSP 0007): Day and Date change, now: Thursdays, 4/5-4/16, 6:00-9:15 p.m., HPC 222
- Intro to MS Project 2016 (LCT 0097): Date change, now: Mondays, 7/16-7/23, 6:00-9:15 p.m.
- Publish It Yourself Workshop (LLA 0104-001): Date Change (was 3/19-4/30), now: Thursdays, 4/5-5/10, 6:30-8:30 p.m.