Motorcycle Training Registration
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS PAGE TO REGISTER FOR MOTORCYCLE TRAINING CLASSES.
START BY FINDING A TRAINING SITE ON THIS MAP.
1. GET READY — Find a convenient training location on the map or the list below.
Be prepared with an alternative if the location you want is not currently available.
Registration os open for these sites now. Classes begin late March. Click a location to access online registration:
- Bridgeview: 5th Muni. Dist. Courthouse, 10220 S 76th Ave, Bridgeview, 60455
- Chicago Heights: Prairie State College, 202 S Halstead, Chicago Hts, 60411
- Chicago North: Elston Ave Sec of State, 5401 N Elston Ave, Chicago, 60689
- Chicago South: King Drive Driver Services, 9901 S MLK Jr Dr, Chicago, 60628
- Crestwood: America's Auto Auction, 14001 Karlov Ave, Crestwood, 60445
- Elgin: Elgin Community College, 1700 Spartan Dr, Elgin, 60123
- Freeport: Highland Community College, 2998 W Pearl City Rd, Freeport, 61032
- Grayslake: College of Lake County, 19351 W Washington St, Grayslake, 60030
- North Chicago: Lovell Center, 3001 Green Bay Rd, North Chicago, 60064
- Oak Forest: So Suburban Community College, 16333 Kilbourne, Oak Forest, 60452
- Palatine: Harper College, 1200 W Algonquin Rd, Palatine, 60067
- Prospect Heights: Harper College Learning and Career Center (LCC), 1375 South Wolf Road, Prospect Heights, 60070
- Rockford North: Rock Valley College, 3301 N Mulford Rd, Rockford, 61114
- Rockford South: Jefferson HS, 4145 Samuelson Rd, Rockford, 61109
Registration opens at this location on Wednesday, March 21.
- Morton College, 3801 S Central Ave, Cicero, 60804
2. GET SET — Gather your information.
You will need all of the following information to register for a motorcycle course. If you are registering for more than one person, you will need this information for each person.
- Please be prepared to pay the refundable $20 registration fee per person with a credit or debit card.
- You'll need to provide this information for every person you are registering:
- Name and mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- The location and start date for the course(s) you want.
3. GO — Choose a registration method and follow the directions. Registration opens in February 2018. Check back here starting February 1. There are three ways to register.
- Register online here. Find your preferred location on the list of motorcycle training sites and proceed to online registration. This system requires that you pay in full with a credit or debit card at the time of registration.
- REMEMBER: Courses that show zero seats are full. You cannot register for a full course. Online registration requires a Flash-enabled device and payment of the refundable $20 registration fee by credit or debit card.
- Call 847.925.6300. Follow the prompts to register for motorcycle courses.
- Phone registration is available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Closed Saturday, Sunday and college holidays.
- Provide the required registration information to the customer service representative.
- Provide payment information to the payments representative.
- Note that opening days are very busy and longer wait times may result.
- IN PERSON
- Visit the Registration Desk during regular business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Closed Saturday, Sunday and college holidays.
- We're located in Building W (The Wojcik Conference Center) on the Harper College Main Campus, 1200 Algonquin Road, Palatine, IL 60067.
- Be prepared to provide the required registration information and payment method.