Motorcycle Training Registration
Motorcycle courses resume in spring 2018.
Return after February 1, 2018 for information about registration.
- GET READY — Find a training location.
On the map or on the list below, find a training location convenient for you. Be prepared with an alternative if the location you want is not currently available.
These locations will be open for spring term courses:
- Bridgeview: 5th Muni. Dist. Courthouse, 10220 S 76th Ave, Bridgeview, 60455
- Chicago Heights: Prairie State College, 202 S Halstead, Chicago Hts, 60411
- Chicago North: Elston Ave Sec of State, 5401 N Elston Ave, Chicago, 60689
- Chicago South: King Drive Driver Services, 9901 S MLK Jr Dr, Chicago, 60628
- Cicero: Morton College, 3801 S Central Ave, Cicero, 60804
- Crestwood: America's Auto Auction, 14001 Karlov Ave, Crestwood, 60445
- DeKalb: NIU Holmes Student Center, 340 Carroll Ave, Rm 505, DeKalb, 60115
- Elgin: Elgin Community College, 1700 Spartan Dr, Elgin, 60123
- Freeport: Highland Community College, 2998 W Pearl City Rd, Freeport, 61032
- Grayslake: College of Lake County, 19351 W Washington St, Grayslake, 60030
- North Chicago: Lovell Center, 3001 Green Bay Rd, North Chicago, 60064
- Oak Forest: So Suburban Community College, 16333 Kilbourne, Oak Forest, 60452
- Palatine: Harper College, 1200 W Algonquin Rd, Palatine, 60067
- Prospect Heights: Harper College Learning and Career Center (LCC), 1375 South Wolf Road, Prospect Heights, 60070
- Rockford North: Rock Valley College, 3301 N Mulford Rd, Rockford, 61114
- Rockford South: Jefferson HS, 4145 Samuelson Rd, Rockford, 61109
- GET SET — Gather your information.
You will need all of the following information to register for a motorcycle course. If you are registering for more than one person, you will need this information for each person.
- Credit card information to pay the refundable $20 registration fee per person.
- Name, address, email address, and phone.
- Date of birth.
- The location and start date for the course you want to take.
- GO — Choose a registration method and follow the directions. Registration opens in February 2018. Check back here starting February 1. There are three ways to register.
- REMEMBER: Courses that show zero seats are full. You cannot register for a full course. Online registration requires a Flash-enabled device and payment of the refundable $20 registration fee by credit card.
- Call 847.925.6300. Follow the prompts to register for motorcycle courses.
- Phone registration is available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Closed Saturday, Sunday and college holidays.
- Note that opening days are very busy and long wait times may result.
- IN PERSON
- Visit our Registration Desk during regular business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Closed Saturday, Sunday and college holidays.
- We're located in Building W (The Wojcik Conference Center) on the Harper College Main Campus, 1200 Algonquin Road, Palatine, IL 60067.