Celebrate With Us!
Harper College 50th Anniversary All-Class Alumni Reunion
Saturday, April 14, 2018
2 – 5 p.m.
Duchossois Family Educational Center, Building D.
Join us for this All-Class Alumni Reunion and spend the afternoon reconnecting with fellow alumni, staff and faculty (current and retired), while experiencing the many exciting changes at Harper College.
Whether you have taken one class, earned a certification or degree, or have committed to a full life of learning at Harper, please join us to celebrate!
Reunion Activities to include:
- Campus Tours
- Academic Program and Student Group Gatherings – Reconnect with faculty and staff from different programs of study and student clubs and groups. View the most recent listing of participating groups.
- Complimentary food, beverages and 50th Anniversary Cake presented by Harper Culinary Faculty and Students
- Live Music
1:30 p.m. Registration/check-in tables open
2 p.m. Reunion begins
2 – 5 p.m. Reunion activities
- Complimentary food and refreshments
- Alumni meet and greet
- Reconnect with faculty/retired faculty, staff and fellow alumni from academic programs and student groups (tables in D Building Rotunda)
- Live music provided by Brian Collins, Harper Alum (2007).
- Campus tours
- Giveaways and raffle prizes
2:30 p.m. Welcome Remarks
2:45 p.m. 50th Anniversary Cake presented by Harper Culinary Faculty and Students
3 p.m. Recognize winners of Alumni and Friends Virtual 5k
3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Commemorative 50th Anniversary book signing: Harper College, the First 50 Years written by Trygve Thoreson
5 p.m. Reunion concludes
There is no cost to attend, but we kindly ask that you register for the reunion by March 29.
The All-Class Alumni Reunion is part of the Harper College 50th Anniversary Community Day — a campus-wide celebration for the entire community. Come early and stay late to enjoy all of the day’s FREE festivities.
- College and Career Expo: For Kids Grades 4 - 8 and Families
- Alumni soccer game and kids soccer clinic
- Art exhibition of work by alumni
- Free mini-classes and workshops for adults
- Encore II performance by Harper Ensemble Theatre Company Alumni
Reconnect. Celebrate. Engage.