Golf Outing Safety
As of March 1, 2021. Subject to change per CDC and Restore Illinois guidance.
Harper College Educational Foundation is committed to the health and safety of its guests, and is proud to announce the following safety protocols will be implemented for our 2021 Golf Outing:
- All attendees and volunteers will undergo appropriate COVID-19 screening based on CDC guidance.
- Masks are required at all times during the event.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event.
- Inverness Golf Club will provide self-contained dining options to ensure the highest level of safety standards for food service.
- The 2021 Golf Outing will hold food service outdoors and will forgo its traditional seated dinner in the interest of safety.
- Players encouraged to place credit card on file at registration to avoid close contact at check-out.
- The Golf ball launcher will be sanitized between each use.
- Volunteers will introduce a new format for handling betting tokens and mulligans to avoid exchanging items between individuals.
- Inverness Golf Club offers the highest caliber of safety and sanitation in all locker rooms and restrooms.