Free Safety Awareness Training
OSHA Susan Harwood Training Grant Safety Awareness Course Series
Safety awareness courses at Harper College are offered for free, through the OSHA Susan Harwood Training Grant. The following courses are available at NO COST to companies or employees:
- Introduction to Safety and Health Management for Managers and Supervisors
- Preventing Slips, Trips and Falls: A Training Program for Small Businesses
- Electrical Hazards Awareness
- Fall Hazard Awareness in Construction and General Industry
- Confined Space Hazards in Construction and General Industry
- Chemical Hazards in Manufacturing and General Industry
- Machine Guarding and Tool Safety in General Industry
- Introduction to Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases: Controls and Mitigation
Courses are scheduled throughout the year.
Group safety awareness training
Do you have four or more participants for a course? Contact us about a customized training schedule for your company or other group.
Request more information for a 1-1 review of your organization’s safety training needs.
No matter what your industry, we can help your organization become safer and more efficient by delivering the right safety awareness training at the right time for your workforce.