Current Student Advising
Advising for current or previously-enrolled students.
The mission of Advising Services is to support student success within the overall Flight of the Hawks - Prepare to SOAR philosophy.
Educational Planning refers to having a strategy for reaching your academic and career goals. Your academic advisor will be there to help you throughout your educational journey at Harper - and will assist youwith transfer and career planning too.
Students in Academic Difficulty
Students who experience academic difficulty (such as falling below a 2.0 grade point average) may be required to develop a detailed plan for success with the help of advising and counseling services. Our goal is to help each student with individualized strategies for success.
Associate in Arts and Associate in Science Degree Requirements
Please click on the catalog year you are following for your degree requirements. If you are following a previous catalog edition we have additional information located in our office.
- Associate in Arts (AA) 2017
- Associate in Science (AS) 2017
- Associate in Arts (AA) 2016
- Associate in Science (AS) 2016
- Associate in Arts (AA) 2014
- Associate in Science (AS) 2014
- Associate in Arts (AA) 2013
- Associate in Science (AS) 2013
- Associate in Arts (AA) 2012
- Associate in Science (AS) 2012
Academic Advising Resources
- FAQs Before contacting an academic advisor, review these common questions.