Domestic Violence Information
No one deserves to be abused.
- Northwest Suburban Alliance on Domestic Violence: Raises awareness and promotes prevention of domestic violence.
- Domestic Violence Information Sheet .PDF
Women’s Program Domestic Violence Faculty Fellows
- Pardess Mitchell, Instructor, Physical Education, Domestic Violence in Relationships.
- Marianne Farinas de Leon, Instructor, Communications, Examining Masculinity: How Masculine Scripts Promote Patriarchy.
- Colinda Kram, Instructor, Medical Office Administration, Break Away.
- Ross Olmos, PhD; Associate Professor, Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
A Model For Incorporating Domestic Violence Learning Materials into Law Enforcement Studies.
- Jessica Walsh, PhD; Associate Professor, English
Seeds of Reform: Portrayals of Domestic Violence in English Literature 1800-1914
- Valerie Walker, LCSW; Instructor, Human Services
The Human Services Experience
- Carole Bomba, A.D.N., M.S.N., C.N.E.; Associate Professor, Nursing
Empowerment: Building Confidence and Hope. Infusing domestic violence education into psychosocial nursing.
- Crystal Paunan, B.S.N., M.S.N.; Instructor Nursing
Every Women, Every Time. Incorporating domestic violence education in the nursing program, specifically in the area of maternal/newborn nursing.
- Geri Kale-Smith, M.S., CMA; Associate Professor, Medical Office Administration
Domestic Violence Education for Health Career Students
- Mary Hood, M.S.; Assistant Professor, Radiologic Technology
Domestic Violence: Cause and Prevention
- Joan Carlson, M.S.N., CNE,; Associate Professor, Nursing
Intimate Partner Violence in Pregnancy