Based on the Social Change Model of Leadership Development, we expect students will:
- Compose a personal definition of leadership shaped by personal values and existing literature.
- Identify the personal values that are most important to them.
- Examine their own identities and cultures in relation to their practice of leadership.
- Examine their application of skills and tools for effective communication.
- Examine their application of skills and tools for effective collaboration.
- Discuss the principles of ethical civic engagement and community service.