Access and Disability Services

A Whole New World - Students with Disabilities in Higher Education

Did your student have an IEP or 504 Plan in high school? Those plans apply only to students while enrolled in K-12. Once in college, your student needs to understand how differences in the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) are important in planning for services and accommodations at Harper. Need to know more? For more information, please visit the Access and Disability Services webpage or call 847.925.6266 (voice) or 866.327.1630 (videophone for Deaf callers).