Fall Checklist for High School Seniors
Is your student on track for college?
It's time start thinking seriously about college planning. High school graduation will be here before you know it, and then...?
In the meantime, here are some helpful tips to keep you and your student on track:
• Finalize your college choices and apply for scholarships.
• Obtain letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors or employers.
• Meet with college representatives visiting your high school and attend college fairs.
• Look for a Harper representative at your high school in the fall and spring or schedule a personalized visit now.
• Send your SAT or ACT scores to colleges you are most interested in attending.
• Complete your college applications and keep copies for your files. If possible, apply online because some schools will waive the application fee.
• Request that your high school mail your midyear transcripts to any college or university that requires them.