Here are some transfer resources to assist you in the transfer process and in selecting a baccalaureate college or university after you have completed your program of study at Harper. Please note these links are not part of Harper College and are provided as a service only. No endorsement is expressed or implied.
- iTransfer.org - Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI)
- Transferology - online tool to help determine how your courses will transfer
- Transfer Ready - Information for transferring from an Illinois Community College to an Illinois University
- Chicagoland 4-year Colleges and Universities - listing of local colleges and universities
- Transfer Checklist - step by step checklist of things to do when transferring
- State Universities in Illinois at a Glance - Majors and minors available at the 12 public universities in Illinois
- 12 Reasons to Stay in Illinois - Admissions information for the 12 public universities in Illinois
- University Open Houses - Upcoming open house visit events held by 4-year colleges and universities
- Midwest Student Exchange - Reduced out of state tuition at participating institutions in Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and Wisconsin
- College Navigator: Search for Colleges and Majors based on a variety of criteria. From the National Center for Education Statistics
- Career Information Systems: Provides career information for Illinois as well as information on colleges and universities. Username: Illinois Password: careers
- MyPlan College Search: Search for a college or university based on your needs. Search for schools based on a number of factors such as major, location and cost.
- Peterson's College Search: Search for a college or university based on your needs. Search for schools based on a number of factors such as major, location and cost.
- RN to BSN Online: A comprehensive directory of RN to BSN programs online
- College Catalogs: Search college catalogs and course descriptions.
- Campus Security: Statistics on criminal and hate offenses and arrests by the college or university.
- Campus Tours: Visit colleges without leaving home -- a clearinghouse for college and university virtual tours.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU): Colleges or universities that are members of the HACU organization. One list shows colleges or universities where the total Hispanic student enrollment constitutes a minimum of 25 percent of the student body, and the other lists schools with a minimum of 10 percent Hispanic enrollment.
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU): List of colleges or universities, organized by state, that are members of the HBCU organization. A link is provided to each institution's home page.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Campus Resources: Links to various LGBT resources present at various colleges and universities.
- U.S. News College Ranking: U.S. News' annual college ranking. Find out how schools rank based on many different criteria such as "best schools in the Midwest," the "best schools for business," "schools with the largest number of transfer students."
Advising Services Center
Building A, Room A364
Ask an Advisor
Monday through Thursday:
8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.