Northern Illinois University Majors and Programs
Earn your bachelor's degree from
Northern Illinois University right here.
Current Majors and Programs
Computer Science (BS)
- This degree will prepare you for software development careers in virtually any industry.
- Job prospects increase if you have experience with a variety of programming languages or have gained experience through internships.
Marketing (BS) - View Degree Pathway
- This is a nationally ranked business program, built with a contemporary and innovative marketing curriculum
- There is flexibility of both face-to-face and online courses
- There will be personalized one-on-one advising with Marketing advisor at Harper campus
Psychology (BA) - View Degree Pathway
There is flexibility of both face-to-face and online courses.
This program provides a strong knowledge base in psychological theory and research that can lead to exciting careers in industrial organizational, clinical, school, behavioral neuroscience, developmental, social or cognitive psychology
Students should consider combining this degree with a marketing minor to expand their career options.
Admission requirements vary by program
Take the first step
Take your first step toward earning a bachelor’s degree at the University Center by requesting information. A University Center representative will reach out to review your academic goals and create a customized University Center plan.
Now enrolling. For priority consideration, please complete this form.