Working With Links
To create a link in OU Campus:
1. Select the text to link and click on the link editor icon (looks like a chain)
2. Enter the URL or navigate to the page in OU by clicking on the folder icon. If you are linking an email address, type in the URL box: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ("email@example.com" is replaced with the recipient's email address.)
3. If you want to the link to open in a new window, choose "New Window" for Target (not recommended in most cases).
4. Click OK. The link should appear in the OU editor with link styling.
- Do not include ending punctuation (such as a period) in a link, unless the whole sentence is linked.
- Avoid linking to a redirecting URL.
- Test your links after saving the page.