Drop Down List
The Drop Down List snippet presents a list of choices from a drop down menu. This can be used to have users select one item from a list, such as from a list of departments, for example.
How to Create a Drop Down List
- Place the cursor on your page where you want the Drop Down List snippet.
- Click on the Snippet icon in your tool bar (it looks like a puzzle piece), then choose Drop Down List.
- Edit the Drop Down List as needed. In Edit mode, the Accordion Arrow is shown as two
- The top box contains bold text and is the text that will be shown when the arrow is not expanded.
- Below that is a larger box with more text. This text will only be shown when the arrow is clicked on.