Acceptance into the Fast Track program requires prospective students to complete the general Harper Application for Admission plus the following:
- Meet with a Fast Track advisor to discuss the program in detail and determine if it meets your educational and career goals. Any prior credit that can apply to the program requirements will also be discussed.
- Complete English and Math placement testing, or have prior credit, for those interested
in the AAS degree. The Business Management Certificate requires Math placement testing
or prior credit. All other certificates do not require these placement tests.
- English placement minimum score is 4.0 (essay).
- Math placement minimum score is 14 (ALEKS).
- Attend the mandatory orientation night for your desired program
Students with prior college credit at Harper or another institution must have an overall GPA of 2.0 or better to enter Fast Track. Exceptions to this requirement can be made on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about Harper's Fast Track Program, please call us at 847.925.6438, schedule an appointment or attend an info session.