Tuition and fees are paid each semester or on a course-by-course basis. Estimated tuition and fees for current Fast Track programs are:
- Associate in Applied Science Degree: Approximately $10,000 (includes "stackable" career certificate)
- Business Management Certificate: Approximately $3,500
- Entrepreneurial Maker Certificate: Approximately $2,600
- Financial Management Certificate: Approximately $3,500
- Human Resources Management Certificate: Approximately $3,500
- Social Media Specialist Certificate: Approximately $2,600
- Supply Chain Management Certificate: Approximately $4,900
- Web Design & Interactive Media Certificate: Approximately $4,400
Your actual costs may vary. Tuition rates for all Fast Track programs are based on Harper College's tuition and fees schedule. These estimates are based on in-district rates and assume an individual follows the entire program of study. Books and other course materials fees are not included.
Nearly 12,000 students were awarded more than $33 million in scholarships, grants and tuition waivers through Harper College in 2019-2020. This may cover tuition/fees, living expenses, dependent care and more.
Your Investment in You
Harper adult students and the Director of Student Financial Assistance describe the benefits of investing in yourself.
For more information about Harper's Fast Track Program, please call us at 847.925.6438, schedule an appointment or attend an info session.