Tuition and fees are paid each semester or on a course-by-course basis. Estimated tuition and fees for current Fast Track programs are:
- Associate in Applied Science Degree: Approximately $10,000 (includes "stackable" career certificate)
- Business Management Certificate: Approximately $3,500
- Financial Management Certificate: Approximately $3,600
- Human Resources Management Certificate: Approximately $3,500
- Social Commerce and Sales Certificate: Approximately $3,500
- Social Media Specialist Certificate: Approximately $2,600
- Supply Chain Management Certificate: Approximately $4,900
Your actual costs may vary. Tuition rates for all Fast Track programs are based on Harper College's tuition and fees schedule. These estimates are based on in-district rates and assume an individual follows the entire program of study. Books and other course materials fees are not included.
Nearly 12,000 students were awarded more than $33 million in scholarships, grants and tuition waivers through Harper College in 2019-2020. This may cover tuition/fees, living expenses, dependent care and more.
Your Investment in You
Harper adult students and the Director of Student Financial Assistance describe the benefits of investing in yourself.