Distinguished Trustee Scholarship
- Laura McGee, Director of the Office of Student Financial Assistance
- February 17, 2016
There's less than a month left for your 2016 graduating seniors to apply for the 2016-2017 Distinguished Trustee Scholarship and receive:
- Two years (60 hours) in-district tuition
- Fees covered
- $500 book stipend per semester
Application Deadline: March 15, 2016
Both applications (Harper College application for admission and the Distinguished Trustee Scholarship application) in addition to the three documents listed below must be received by Harper College by the deadline date for award consideration:
- ACT subscores and composite score or SAT score
- Sixth semester high school transcripts
- Written essay
For more information, please visit the Distinguished Trustee Scholarship webpage or contact the Harper College Admissions Office at 847.925.6230.
Don't let your students miss out on this prestigious scholarship!