A comprehensive program that rewards your efforts.
Harper College strives to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to promote employee health, professional development and financial wellness. For current employees, benefit information is available on Harper Intranet Portal (HIP). Note: Employee login is required.
- For information on Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, Life Insurance, and other benefits, please go to the Benefits page on HIP.
- For information on employee professional development opportunities, see the Career & Benefits page on HIP.
- For information about retirement plans, see the Retirement page on HIP or visit the State University Retirement System (SURS).
- For health and wellness information, see Harper Wellness and Campus Recreation.
- For information about childcare on campus, visit the Early Childhood Laboratory School.
For additional information, please contact the Benefits office at 847.925.6217 or email@example.com.