Medical Office Administration (MOA) / Health Care Office Manager
Medical office administrators perform a variety of administrative and clinical tasks in the health care setting.
Harper College offers career training for medical office managers, medical assistants, receptionists, billing and insurance coders. Programs provide a students with a background in health-care procedures, terminology, legal and ethical issues, and health-care management principals.
- Health Insurance Specialist Certificate
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Medical Receptionist Certificate
- Courses: Medical Office Administration (MOA)
- Externships (MOA)
- Harper Career Paths: Medical Office Administration