Are you a non-U.S. citizen interested in attending college on a F-1 visa?
You bring a wealth of academic, cultural and life experience to our campus. We invite you to continue your education by enrolling in rigorous courses while making lifelong friends, learning about other cultures, and sharing your own insights with students who come from more than 30 countries throughout the world!
We will help you get started on your U.S. American college education by assisting you with admissions, immigration, culture, and additional academic advising.
Questions? Contact us today.
Reasons to choose Harper College
- World-class faculty dedicated to teaching and a 22:1 Student/Faculty ratio
- Associate degrees and certificates in more than 100+ career areas
- Located in a safe, vibrant city located 30 miles/48 km from downtown Chicago
- Student support services such as free tutoring in more than 90 classes
- Dozens of activities and events where you can join in
- Like sports? Or the arts? From big city to suburban campus life, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to follow your interests
- University Partnerships that allow you to transfer your associate degree to virtually any U.S. college or university (Restrictions apply)
- You can transfer to University of Illinois Urbana Champaign for engineering, Indiana University for business or study medicine at University of Illinois Chicago
- Search hundreds of partner universities and majors here
- Transfer credit to Harper College to earn your degree or certificate faster
International Student Office
Building D, Room D-138
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.