Student Veterans' Association
Serves as a forum for Harper student veterans to have a voice and share experiences that are unique to the men and women who have served their country. Ideally, the challenges unique to veterans will be addressed in an environment which stresses community strength and individual achievement.
How to Join Us
Meeting Days and Frequency:
Advisor: Jesus Molina
Advisor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student club members must be currently enrolled in credit classes. Please email the advisor(s) directly for membership and meeting information.
Veterans and military-connected students are welcome to visit the below for information or assistance:
- Illinois Joining Forces (IJF): 1-833-INFO IJF (833-463-6453) https://www.illinoisjoiningforces.org/ - IJF is able to connect veterans with all types of local resources and support systems
- VA Crisis Line (available 24/7): 1-800-273-8255 https://www.veteranscrisisline.net/
- Military One-Source: connection to information and support for current service members, families, medically discharged veterans, gold star families, and more.
- Road Home Program: Offering mental healthcare and wellness to veterans of all eras.
- Vets4Warriors: confidential peer support for any veteran, service member, or family member.