Resources for Student Organizations
How to start a new organization
To start a new organization, you must:
- Obtain a petition form and sample constitution from the Student Involvement, Building A, Room A336.
- Have a minimum of seven students and a faculty advisor to oversee the activities.
- Draw up a constitution using a sample form.
- All items above must be submitted to the Center for Student Involvement. If the constitution is approved, the proposed organization will then be considered by the Student Government for formal recognition.
- Download this step-by-step guide.