Register for Credit Classes
Fall 2020 Course Update: Fall 2020 courses will be taught in the following format:
- Online: All classes that can be taught remotely will remain online. This includes most of Harper’s courses.
- Online with scheduled chat: Select courses will require students to come together online at a set time. Courses will be taught online, but students will need to be available and connected by webcam and microphone at appointed times.
- Blended: We are seeking state guidance to teach classes with labs and practica in a blended format. The lecture portion would be online, and labs would be conducted on campus with safety measures including fewer than 10 students, physical distancing, personal protective equipment and enhanced cleaning.
If you have any questions contact the One Stop at 847.925.6710 or email@example.com.
For the meeting times, locations, and instructors of Harper College classes, search
the credit class schedule:
Fall 2020 priority Registration begins at 8am on the following days:
- Search the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
- Open Fall Credit Classes (pdf)
- Open Fall Credit Classes - Online (pdf)
- Open Fall Credit Classes - Weekend (pdf)
• May 29: Selective admissions programs and special populations
• June 1: Current and previously enrolled students with 30+ credit hours
• June 2: Current and previously enrolled students with .5 – 29.5 credit hours
• June 3: Open registration (All new degree-seeking students must attend orientation before registration can begin.)