Register for Credit Classes
Fall 2020 Course Update: Fall 2020 courses will be taught in the following format:
- Online: All classes that can be taught remotely will remain online. This includes most of Harper’s courses.
- Online with scheduled chat: Select courses will require students to come together online at a set time. Courses will be taught online, but students will need to be available and connected by webcam and microphone at appointed times.
- Blended: We are seeking state guidance to teach classes with labs and practica in a blended format. The lecture portion would be online, and labs would be conducted on campus with safety measures including fewer than 10 students, physical distancing, personal protective equipment and enhanced cleaning.
If you have any questions contact the One Stop at 847.925.6710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Sessions begin the weeks of September 21 (13-week classes) and October 19 (8-week classes). See Important Dates for start-end dates and key deadlines.
- Search the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
- Open Fall Credit Classes (pdf)
- Open Fall Credit Classes - Online (pdf)
- Open Fall Credit Classes - Weekend (pdf)