Financial Aid Forms and How To
Students and parents may need to provide additional information to process their financial aid using the forms listed below. Please only complete the appropriate form(s) when you are requested to do so.
NOTE: Financial aid documents cannot be submitted in person while the Harper College campus has limited access due to COVID-19. Instead, submit your documents directly to the One Stop using this form.
While you are enrolled during the Fall 2021, Spring 2022, or Summer 2022 terms, use these financial aid forms for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Drug Worksheet for Q23 - (2021-2022)
- Parent Foreign Income - (2021-2022)
- Student Foreign Income - (2021-2022)
- Graduate Degree Verification Form - (2021-2022)
- IN PERSON SUBMISSION ONLY AT ONE STOP Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose - (2021-2022)
- MAIL SUBMISSION ONLY Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Notary - (2021-2022)
- Illinois Proof of Residency - (2021-2022)
- Loan Adjustment Request Form for Fall and Spring - (2021-2022)
- Loan Request Form - (2021-2022)
- Selective Service Appeal - (2021-2022)
- Verification Worksheet - (2021-2022)