Report a Concern
Harper College is committed to providing an environment that is respectful and supportive. If you have a concern that you believe impedes these efforts for you personally, or for a friend or colleague, and want more information, please click on the appropriate title below. To report your concern, click on the report button in the box, complete the form, and submit.
For Criminal Conduct: If you believe you or someone you know has been a victim of a crime (not an emergency), please contact the Harper College Police Department at 847.925.6330. These forms do not constitute filing a criminal complaint with the police.
Use this form to report concerns to the Harper Early Alert Team (HEAT), including but not limited to:
- Observation of unusual behavior
- Concern for another's well being
- Behavioral concern (disruptive, tearful, withdrawn, personal hygiene, excessive absenteeism, etc.)
- Mental health concerns
- Personal/family crisis or challenges
Use this form to report general misconduct incidents to Student Conduct. This may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Alcohol or drugs
- Disruptive behavior
- Hazing or hazing activities
- Physical assault, endangerment, and threats
- Student organizational violations
Use this form for complaints or general concerns about your campus experience, in or out of the classroom. Concerns may include but are not limited to the following:
- Academic policy violations
- Lack of professionalism
- Unsatisfactory student services
- COVID-19 mitigation support/compliance concerns
To self-report a positive COVID status or for more information on additional support measures, please visit the College's Advisory page here.
Division of Student Engagement
Building A, Room A367
Mary Kay Harton
Dean of Students
Building A, Room A369
Student Conduct Officer and Outreach Coordinator
Building A, Room A336a
Monday through Friday:
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.