Credit Class Schedule
For the meeting times, locations, and instructors of Harper College classes, search the credit class schedule:
- Search the Fall 2018 Class Schedule
- Registration begins:
- April 16: Selective admissions programs and special populations
- April 17: Current/previous students with 30+ credit hours
- April 18 Current/previous students with 1-29 credit hours
- April 19: General registration (All new degree-seeking students must attend orientation before registration.)
Academic Programs and Degrees
- A-Z Index of Subjects
- Areas of Interest
- Art, Design and Performing Arts
- Business, Entrepreneurship and Information Technology
- Engineering, Math and Computer Science
- Health Science
- Liberal Arts, Language and Communication
- Manufacturing and Construction
- Physical and Life Science
- Public Service
- Social Science
- Certificate Programs
- Types of Degrees Offered
Information about degree and certificate program requirements, as well as detailed credit class descriptions are listed in the College Catalog.
Specialized Academic Programs
Credit for Prior Learning
Go forward faster by getting credit for your prior college or work experience.
Prepare to Transfer to a Four-Year University
- Transfer Information
- Dual Degree
- Engineering Pathways to U of I
- Roosevelt University Pharmacy Partners Program
Complete Your Bachelor's Degree
Complete your bachelor's degree on Harper's campus through programs offered by DePaul, EIU and NIU at The University Center at Harper College, or complete your degree through accredited institutions online.
Academic Services to Help You Succeed
Students are encouraged to see a counselor each semester.
- Academic Advising and Counseling
- Academic Support Centers: Free assistance in study skills, writing, math, English and more.
- Bookstore: HarperStore
- Career Paths
- Harper Online / Distance Learning Education Center
- Testing and Assessment Center
To learn more about Harper College classes and programs, contact Admission Outreach at 847.925.6700.