Adult Education Bridge Programs
Think college. Think career. Think big.
Learn how to transition from HSE classes to a college level career program. Build your skills by focusing on career preparation and learn how to make college work for you.
Bridge Program classes are held in fall and spring semester. They are for those who are or have been in the HSE program at Harper.
- Explore career options in general or in the specialized area of healthcare
- Work towards your High School Equivalency (HSE) while learning about careers options.
- Improve reading, writing, vocabulary and math skills needed for future classes and for employment.
- Learn about Harper services such as the Career Development Center and Financial Aid.
- Develop study strategies, learning skills and time management skills needed to succeed.
Choose from the following areas of study: