Adult Educational Development (AED)
Under the auspices of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), the AED department allows eligible students to take free classes to prepare for jobs in the current economy.
Your HSE will give you the credential and opportunity to go forward in your education and life. Harper College classes can help prepare you for the exams and college success.
- Free High School Equivalency (HSE) classes to help you pass the HSE Exams and obtain a HSE Diploma.
- Convenient classes offered morning and evening.
- Resources to transition into College level courses.
- Classes offered at multiple locations.
- Convenient registration opportunities four times each year.
Learn basic English
You are important to our college and community. We can help you learn English to prepare for a better job, help your children with their homework, or become U.S. Citizens.
There are 10 levels of NNL classes:
- 001/002 Beginning ESL Literacy
- 003/004 High Beginning ESL
- 005/006 Low Intermediate ESL
- 007/008 Intermediate ESL
- 009/010 Advanced ESL