Your one-stop service for managing student finances and registration.
Ask the One Stop.
- Get quick answers to your questions, 24 hours a day.
We are currently updating the Ask a Question feature. Please see our FAQs page for answers to common questions on billing, registration and more.
Harper welcomes you to schedule an in-person appointment. Please see the contact information below for both on-campus and remote availability. We look forward to seeing you.
One Stop Appointments
Monday and Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Also available by email, phone or chat
- MyHarper (student portal)
- Submit Financial Aid Documents
- Get Started at Harper College
- Registration dates and class schedules
- How to pay for college
- Tuition and Payment
- Residency Requirements
- Business EdVantage
- Placement exams
- New student orientation and advising
- Academic advising (current students)
- Application for Degree or Certificate
- Student Involvement
Located in Building A, Room A250.