Extended One Stop Hours
Saturday, January 16
9 a.m. to Noon
Get help with applying, registration, payment orientation, advising and more. The One Stop, Business Office, Center for New Students and Orientation and Office of the Registrar will hold extended hours from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, January 16.
Your one-stop service for managing student finances and registration.
Ask the One Stop.
- Get quick answers to your questions, 24 hours a day.
We are currently taking proactive measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please do not visit the college. We are providing services by email, phone and chat.
Monday through Thursday:
8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- MyHarper (student portal)
- Submit Financial Aid Documents
- Get Started at Harper College
- Registration dates and class schedules
- How to pay for college
- Tuition and Payment
- Residency Requirements
- Business EdVantage
- Placement exams
- New student orientation and advising
- Academic advising (current students)
- Application for Degree or Certificate
- Student Involvement
Located in Building A, Room A250.